Friday, May 8, 2009

Photograph


Now I really don't like taking photos every day. Some years ago I enjoyed taking photos of all the things that I was looking but I lost my camera 3 years ago and now I don't have a camera although I like to collect photos.


This photo was taken by my boyfriend during our holidays in the south of Chile.



I love this photo because of two reasons; I like the flowers and I like this photo especially because of remember me, an amazing landscape and a very special holidays with my boyfriend



I remember that this day we was in Osorno and it was raining very hard, but suddenly the rain stopped and the sun and a rainbow appeared.
My boyfriend, who likes to take photographs in general, but especially about natural landscapes take this photograph and tried to inmoratalize this special moment.

1 comment:

  1. Catalina,
    I don’t mean to be unpleasant or ironic, but you talked a lot in the lab and wrote less words than you were asked to.
    Please have a look at these comments:
    (that I was looking [...]) Can you provide a preposition? (on, into, at, for,etc)
    ( I like the flowers): Is ‘the’ necessary here?
    (because of remember me): -Use ‘because’+ sentence. Ex, Because I remember... , Because it reminds me of... / -Use ‘because of’+ noun (sustantivo). Ex. Because of the rain, because of you, because of that, etc.
    (I remember that this day) :To talk about the past use ‘that day’
    (we was): Complete the following: I was, you were, he ..., she ..., we ..., they ...., it ....

    (it was raining very hard, but suddenly the rain stopped and the sun and a rainbow appeared.): This is a very good sentence!

    (My boyfriend, who likes to take photographs in general, but especially about natural landscapes take):My boyfriend ... took

    ReplyDelete