Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First term: Good and bad points


If I have to be sincere, I must admit that the first term of this year was not completely good.
With regard to the university, I had few subjects, which in additon I didn't like, specially "phisiology; very difficult and boring. But now, I'm very happy and proud about this because I finished the worst part of my career.
In general I love to do sports, but in the first term of this year I didn't have enough time. Despite this I continued dancing "flamenco" dance. Sometimes it was difficult to practice, especially at the end of July when I had a lot of of tests.
Although it was a boring period, I had the support of my friends and specially of my family, who helped me in bad or boring moments.
Now, I feel much better; this is the beginning of the last term of my career and I have to be peaceful and very concentrated for to realize my thesis project. I hope to finish the project this year, because the next year I have planned to finish my thesis and convert my dream into reality: Be a a physical anthropologist!


1 comment: